Education policy in general and university policy in particular are moving steadily into the public's line of focus. Our economy and country's capacity for innovation hinges substantially on know-how and education. So investments in research and science pay off all round: not only for companies but also for individuals. In view of the challenges top-ranking universities like ours will have to face up to in the future, your support is particularly important.
"In times of crisis, university education and scientific discourse can and should also be carried out online, as our future lies in the qualification and performance capabilities of young talents. For this reason, the BMW Group is supporting the Technical University of Munich with one million Euros in order to ensure the near-term establishment of capacities and infrastructure for the extensive digitalisation of teaching contents."
Oliver Zipse, Vorsitzender des Vorstands der BMW AG
- You can have a positive influence on young people's lives;
- You help to develop our most important resources, because knowledge is our raw material for the future;
- You contribute towards shaping the future – together with reputed scientists and highly qualified junior academics in the fields of natural science and engineering, medicine, economics and the humanities;
- You can strengthen Germany's position on the global playing-field and meet our key national challenge: to stop the "brain drain" and convert it into "brain gain".
- Your company becomes cooperation partner of our elite university, which has pledged itself to the role model of an entrepreneurial university.
- Your can sponsor the academic training of urgently needed specialists while securing the innovation potential for the firm.
- You can boost your company's profile and the recognition it enjoys among tomorrow's movers and shakers.
- Your donation makes a difference! The funding received by TUM is subject to strict ethical guidelines set out in our voluntary Fundraising Code of Conduct (Download, 0,2 MB).
President Prof. Thomas F. Hofmann invites you to join an amazing group of generous alumni and friends of TUM.
Achieving more together: A pool of donors increases the funding available to the TUM University Foundation